Compare up to 3 competitors to find winning keywords you've missed.
Uncover the best backlink opportunities to grow your rankings.
See how competitors improved their ad copy over time.
Automatically organize a domain's keywords into targeted groups.
All the power of SpyFu in a search bar.
Discover opportunities and successes for your SEM campaigns.
Compare pages that rank on the same keyword or many keywords.
PItch the right businesses on sales or new partnerships
- 1Do I have to turn my AdWords login over to you?
- 2The domains I am interested in are very small and/or local. How can SpyFu help me?
- 3Why is there a full month of data missing from a historically strong keyword?
- 4I know that I rank on more/fewer words than what you have listed. What’s going on?
- 5Why don’t you show any results for the domain I entered?
- 6How accurate is SpyFu?
- 1I added new keywords. What happens next?
- 2Can you manage my SEO/PPC campaign for me?
- 3Do you track any other search engines, or only Google?
- 4Can I use SpyFu for data in Australia? Canada? Any other country?
- 5How did you get your information and how often do you update it?
- 6Why is the daily ad spending for my company so different than it actually is?
Keyword Research 101
Find Valuable Inbound Links
Change the way you find backlink leads | Zero in on the king makers | Get your competitors' shared backlinks that you're missing | Find the best backlinks for specific keywords | Avoid junk links in your backlinks search | Forums or .GOV links? Different page types change your pitch
A Beginner's Look at AdWords
Take the Next Step in PPC
Customize and Brand Your Reports
Get New Keyword Ideas
B2B Lead Gen and Outreach
Cut past the fluff to learn exactly what this company does | The tech they use tells you how to approach any company | Social media erases that "cold-call" | Search B2B leads by keyword | Combine filters to reach your ideal prospects
Stretch Your AdWords Budget
A Beginner's Look at SEO
Selling SEO via Recon Reports
What are Recon Reports? | What's the difference between the two reports? | Land new SEO clients | Sell to prospects with poor SERP presence | Prove the value of SEO to clients | Expand your SEO business | Convince clients to spend more on SEO | Manage client reporting